DEMA 2009 in Orlando, Florida; Who's Attending?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am heading down and should be arriving late Monday night. Our group is staying at the Travelodge. It ain't fancy, but I got us a group rate at $33/night. :) Can't wait to see my SB buddies!

Carolyn:shark2:

Dive Boynton Beach! :D
https://securec7.ezhostingserver.com/diveboyntonbeach-com/indexs.cfm

You can Meet ScubaKevDm at the ScubaBoard booth Wednesday through Friday morning.

I need divers to help Kevin fill the boat for Thursday night. Anybody?
I would like to dive a couple of dives during the day on Friday and then a night dive as well. Anybody?

Is the Thursday right dive still happening? Myself and another instructor would be up for it.

Please let me know

Jason
StMaartenDivers.com

The Thursday night dive is still on - as far as I know....

Anyone else up for Thursday or Friday?

Ahoy Divers,
This is my very first DEMA since becoming Pro that I won't be there. I will be watching for all the news of DEMA here on the Scubaboard. I am here for you in support and in spirit.
Love y'all,
Patti Balian [/FONT]
aka JaneDiver:eek:npatrol::eek:npatrol:

Hi Patti: Good to see you "out of the closet" You are safe and sound here, diving your Seven Seas.

I am heading down and should be arriving late Monday night. Our group is staying at the Travelodge. It ain't fancy, but I got us a group rate at $33/night. :) Can't wait to see my SB buddies!

Carolyn:shark2:

Heya I should be there on Wednesday. We need to meet. :)

I will be arriving Tuesday afternoon and staying at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. Hope to see many of you there. For those of you who are still enroute, be safe in your travels...

Back
Top Bottom