9 mm dive dress about

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fatih88

New
Reaction score
9 mm dive suit, can I dive with a few c water, you will create problem in cold,
9 mm with the ice diving suit becomes, how to winter diving is a dress, 10 c How many mm in underground water can I use socks and gloves, face to protect our soguktan, cream or mask Is there a kind of.
answer Thanks in advance...

what is your native language?
9mm suit = good for few c water - problem will be need more ballast
5 or 6mm socks and 5 or 6 mm three finger gloves for cold water

I want you mean, 9 mm dive suit is based on how many degrees of water..
Turkish language

teşekkür ederim,degerli bilgileriniz için,4-5 celcius,yani kışın en soguk günlerinde bile rahatlıkla dalış yapabilirim,üşüme olmadan,ben çünkü,kışında olsa sabah girip,akşam çıkan biriyim,burada su sıcaklıgı en fazla 6 celciusa düşüyor,kar falan yagarsa anca 4-5 celciusu buluyor,deniz sıcaklıgı,türkiyede böyle,bu sıcaklıktadada balık görme sansı zor oluyor,balık çok derine çekiliyor,
bu kışa sadece zıpkınsız,fotograf makinasıyla girmeyi planlıyorum,gerçekten kışın deniz ayrı bir güzellige bürünüyor,görüş çok iyi,yılın en iyi degerlerini taşıyor,herşey buz mavisi,deniz yıldızı kaplı ve ufak balıklarla beraber oldukça güzel bir görüntüyü yansıtıyor...

Back
Top Bottom