Hola from VA/NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaronjweese

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, United States
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings fellow SB members! My name is Aaron and I am currently taking my OW course. I live half the time in Richmond, VA and the other half in Kill Devil Hills, NC. I look forward to getting to know everybody and learning a great deal!:coffee:

Hey Aaron, welcome to the pond. Live right next to Richmond in Chesterfield. If you're here on a second Tuesday in the month,stop by the Richmond Dive Club. We meet at MI Hacienda on Midlothian Trnpk.

Hey Aaron, welcome to the pond. Live right next to Richmond in Chesterfield. If you're here on a second Tuesday in the month,stop by the Richmond Dive Club. We meet at MI Hacienda on Midlothian Trnpk.

I actually stay in Chesterfield myself....near the state park!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!! good to see you on the board man! you should hit up Mike...he is Glockdiver

Mcbead!!! What up Brother! Found Mike....Glockdiver...hahaha nothing has changed over the years!!:D

Hey Gotbail.Sorry so long gettin back to you. Did you ever think about coming to the meeting? It'll be on Tue 10th. Promise you'll enjoy it.

I would love to come to the meeting, but I have prior plans on that evening. When is the next one?

Hey GotBail - according to your quote I'm not living up to my last name (Waterman). Looks like I have a few more hobbies to take up. :D

Hey GotBail - according to your quote I'm not living up to my last name (Waterman). Looks like I have a few more hobbies to take up. :D

Well, if you're ever down in the Outer Banks send me a message.....we can work on that!:D

We have meetings the second Tuesday every month. The next will be on the 8 of Dec. Starts at 7 but we get there anytime after 6. Feel free to drop by anytime.

Back
Top Bottom