where can we dive in 2 days from 31 Oct to 1 Nov ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuver

New
Reaction score
My friends and I stay in KL.
We can start traveling after office working hour by 7pm 30 Oct ( Fri)
And we've to back in KL on sunday nite ( 1 Nov).

Where can we dive from 31 Oct (Sat) to 1 Nov (Sun)?

Your not really leaving much time for diving are you Scuver? Im sure the KL river has poor viz and not so many critters, ther are some nice clear water hotel pools with good viz but not many critters :eyebrow: Otherwise your closet opportunity is to fly to Tioman or Redang for 1-2 dives on Saturday, then fly back the next day after 24 hours Desat time. Its going to be an very short yet expensive exercise for just 1-2 dives.

Firstly u got to check if the weather has changed, as it is near to monsoon season, if I am not wrong it has already begun.

Try calling up Redang, if the weather has changed, if it is already rough at sea, you can forget about tiomen too.

If the weather is still ok, I would suggest you head down to Tiomen instead of Rendang, as Redang will have the weather changed before it hits Tiomen due to geographical location.

Good luck..

Defitely able to do 6 dives on the weekend in Tioman. Get to Mersing on Friday night, early morning ferry in the morning, 3+night dive, 2 more Sunday morning and return Sunday afternoon. Most dive shops in KL arrange those trips. Check with them. It is possible to do on your own too and DIY a trip but for ease of travel, go with a shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom