The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) Most important is that they're too trendy
-> when teenage suburban girls like something, its no longer cool

2) Most are not well done
-> the lines are not crisp, the colors repetitive, the subjects banal

3) They looking awful after 20 years
-> nothing sadder than a droopy hula girl

4) They're a sign of low class
-> visible tatoos especially

Bug

good sense of humor! Since mine is on my foot...i just have to worry about toe hair! lol

Happy New year!

mofosaurus:

Nice try but that was just plain stupid!!!!

As I see it the only problem with Tattoos are the narrow minds of the people who don't have them, and for them being a sign of low class Why does the Queen of England have a Tattoo. What people do with there OWN BODY is there business and if it makes them feel good more power to them. Why others put a stereotype on tattoos is they don't understand and I feel they are the people who arn't worth knowing. I have friends with Tattoos and without true friends look to the inside of a person and not at appearances.
Just my $0.02

Toolbox-13:
As I see it the only problem with Tattoos are the narrow minds of the people who don't have them, and for them being a sign of low class Why does the Queen of England have a Tattoo. What people do with there OWN BODY is there business and if it makes them feel good more power to them. Why others put a stereotype on tattoos is they don't understand and I feel they are the people who arn't worth knowing. I have friends with Tattoos and without true friends look to the inside of a person and not at appearances.
Just my $0.02

well said

mofosaurus:

Hmm... My father wouldn't let me get a job in high school, because that was a sign that the family needed the money that the child would bring in.

Funny... my father also came to me during college and asked me when I was going to cut my hair and take out the ear rings... since I would never be successful with long hair and ear rings.

Thanks for your post mofosaurus. I've not talked to my dad in a little while, and you reminded me that I should give him a call.

mofosaurus:

I have three right now, and planning on getting a fourth soon. My are all well done, and you know what they are supposed to be. My lines are all crisp, and I dont have too much color in mine. ALso, I have had one for about ten years now, and it looks as good as the day I got it. I am thinking about getting it touched up if it starts to fade. Also, I know alot of people that have tats and they are definitely not low class. I think you have no class in disrespecting people who have tattoos.

this is board is constantly saying its "family oriented"

I worry that some little kid will read your posts and think most people think tatoos are ok.

The truth is most people dont approve of visible tatoos and the kids tha read these posts should know it

Trying getting a job in an office with a tattoo on your neck

or better yet see what guys think of girls with a tattoo on their breast

this fad went thruogh LA 15 years ago and those same people are now paying to get them burned off

The problem is that when you remove the tattoo the scar remains

Just my two cents

Lots of tatoos out their and lots of people in our military have them. Are you saying our military is low class too ?

Its a rite of passage for alot of people who served, i take great offense to your comment MOFO.

TMD

Back
Top Bottom