What size should I get in the fusion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chaOs85

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I am buyin a fusion with the LE skin and was wondering what size I should buy? I think I am in the middle of the L/XL and the 2XL/3XL as I am 187 cm tall and 93 kilos.

I have heard of people combining the L/XL skin with a 2XL/3XL innercore. Is this an option for me?

Im am thinking the 2XL/3XL will produce alot of extra material and maybe become a problem underwater, but on the same time I want the best I can get in mobility.

What to do what to do? :shocked2:

2XL/3XL....with your height, you are running the risk of losing mobility in length. You are far better going up a size.

Cheers,
Tyler

Will there be alot of extra material on the inner core with the 2xl 3xl?

There will be extra material - but you use that material every time you bend over etc. that is the beauty of this suit - if there is extra material it doesn't really matter, it is all hidden.

Cheers,

I'm an XL who went XXL/XXXL and the lycra skin just keeps everything nicely snug yet very, very flexible !

Hello!

I am buyin a fusion with the LE skin and was wondering what size I should buy? I think I am in the middle of the L/XL and the 2XL/3XL as I am 187 cm tall and 93 kilos.

I have heard of people combining the L/XL skin with a 2XL/3XL innercore. Is this an option for me?

Im am thinking the 2XL/3XL will produce alot of extra material and maybe become a problem underwater, but on the same time I want the best I can get in mobility.

What to do what to do? :shocked2:

Don't worry, we got you covered :D You have a 2XL/3XL drycore with a LG/XL skin heading your way :cool2: You will be the envy of all of your friends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom