Dive the I. World War Wrecks in Gallipoli / Dardanelles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterworldshots.com

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you are interested in diving the I. World War Wrecks in Gallipoli / Dardanelles Turkey, and need more information about it, please feel free to contact me: ocalisir,ad,waterworldshots.com

Oktay Calisir

Attachments

• IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,707
  • IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 943
  • IMG_1746.jpg
    IMG_1746.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 894
  • TUR 43.jpg
    TUR 43.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,151
  • IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,216
Can you get out onto the Brit Battleships?

We can get on some of them! Some Battleships like the Goliath or Triumph lies in 80-90m depth and is on high channel traffic, but the HMS Majestic, Franco, German Battle Ship, Lundy, The Water Refinery Ship, Landing Boats and some old antique boats around Bozcaada Island we can dive.

Oktay Calisir

G'day, I'm goin to be in Turkey for two weeks in May.

What can you suggest by way of a diving organisation for a days diving, pref on some wrecks (ordinary rec dive limits as I'm only bringing a set of basic regs with me and sadly will need to hire all other gear).

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hey G'day,

Sadly things have changed and she who sooks if she does not get her way leaves me with two days diving in Kas.

Any recommendations there?

Cheers,

Andrew.

Hi, I plan to be in that area about 8th September 2010 for a couple of days. I would love to know more about diving there and find someone to dive with. Any info will be much appreciated!

I know a PADI dive center called Saros Diving Center Gallipoli. Some of my friends had wreck diving experience also they made snorkeling at Anzac Cove.They were very pleased... .See you :)

I also dived with Saros Dive Centre. They were great but a little sketchy on giving directions until I was already at Gallipolli town, which was the wrong place to find them. They are based on the north side of the bay, about a 60km drive back the way I'd come from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom