SB Invade the Rock 2010... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2010 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey it would be great and to see how much the little on has grown too! Has anyone heard from Aardvarrk?

Sounds like a plan!

Not sure where Enkhee and I will be based in March (we're planning on moving back to Tassie): but we will certainly try to make it: will let you know in the new year.

Cheers,
Rohan.

Stop on the way to Tassie.... Yoohoo!!!!!!

The tragedy is that the last invade the rock was the last time I went diving :( However, the gear is gettin' serviced. The tanks are gettin' hydro'd and there's much diving to be had between now and March to get back in the swing of it...

The tragedy is that the last invade the rock was the last time I went diving :( However, the gear is gettin' serviced. The tanks are gettin' hydro'd and there's much diving to be had between now and March to get back in the swing of it...

Life has a way of getting away on you doesn't it? It would be great to see/dive with you again in March :D

[countdown=3/8/2010 7:00 AM;It is finally here]Count down:[/countdown] Till our first dive

[countdown=3/8/2010 7:00 AM;It is finally here]Count down:[/countdown] Till our first dive

you did it... how did you do it? did you do it in your sig line too:D

Pretty fancy Fish!

Somehow the days seem shorter than your countdown though - guess its just because time goes by so fast :popcorn:

Weird... when the last three posts are up they don't count down the same interesting what I notice :shakehead:

A long surface interval but that makes me feel better since I will not have dived for 4 - 5 months and I am less experienced . :popcorn:

we are looking forward to meeting everyone and getting wet again :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom