Halcyon Eclipse System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisandstuff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
:cheers:I'm a weekend diver that's looking to buy my own stuff and I have been eyeballing Halcyon for years. Looking for a complete system from Halcyon, SS Backplate, recreational sized wings, etc.

Let me know what you have/price and if you can ship to a APO-AE address.

Thanks,

Chris

:cheers:

Chris,

I'm just getting ready to liquidate all of my scuba gear - Still investigating prices, but I'll be posting (shortly) a Halcyon 30# single Wing, Fred T aluminum and Steel Backplates, Halcyon ACB weight system, Fred T single tank adapters (dont need them with the built in STA on the Halcyon Wing), a second set of straps (still rolled) and clips etc) plus an Atomic B1 and T1 Primary and backup regulators set up DIR style, Suunto wrist computer etc. If I can sell the whole thing as a set, I'd be much happier - I'll probably list it through eBay just because of the buyer/seller protection that they offer through paypal. As for the shipping to APO-AE address - do you know if UPS ships to those or would I have to use US Postal Service?

(I'm liquidating my gear as my health no longer affords me the opportunity to dive)

I just checked - It'd have to be shipped via United States Postal Service - I've gotta assume that it'd all be able to be insured for replacement value? Dont know how long it takes to get there - and If I sell it all, it'd probably have to go into a couple of boxes to save on shipping/handling/people beating the crap out of the boxes.

Let me know if you're interested!

Everything is sold already. Thanks

I have a Halcyon 40# Eclipse with SS BP I'd be willing to sell. It is almost new, bought in August 2009. It has around 20 dives on it, all in fresh water. I would sell it for $610.00. Let me know if you are interested.

Excuse me, $650. I forgot tax. They cost around $720 plus tax new so I think it is a fair price.

I have a Halcyon 40# Eclipse with SS BP I'd be willing to sell. It is almost new, bought in August 2009. It has around 20 dives on it, all in fresh water. I would sell it for $610.00. Let me know if you are interested.

Excuse me, $650. I forgot tax. They cost around $720 plus tax new so I think it is a fair price.

thats pretty high!! and nobody is willing to pay "tax" value on something used...

The "real" sale price always ends up lower. I say 650. You say 600. I say deal...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom