Man murdered during robbery attempt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robin
Your "UPDATE" is from Sept 30, You can also find news on the net from the same time explaining how these are false accusations and there is now an investigation into how and why the rumors got started and what Wendy Rodriguezes involvenmt was.

http://www.newstalk980.com/story/20090930/23228
Krissy is now back in Canada, left honduras legally.

.... left honduras legally...

Technically true. The details are much more convoluted, just as is the true story.

Sit back, relax, and wait.

l y a une femme dans toutes les affaires; aussitôt qu'on me fait un rapport, je dis: «Cherchez la femme!»

l y a une femme dans toutes les affaires; aussitôt qu'on me fait un rapport, je dis: «Cherchez la femme!»
C'est vrai. :wink:

Okay guys I was clicking the buttons tonight to reserve our spot at FI in December to take advantage of the 2 for 1 special. I decided to read the boards 1 last time and found this thread. We're cool with staying on the island cuz we're going to dive. We may venture off FI if it settled at the time. Without ALL the extra comment let's have the next 5 posts decide if we click the last button.

As Joe Strummer(The Clash) would say

Should I stay or should I go now?

If I go there will be tro.....never mind that!!!

If you are relying on the internet to decide for you if you should go....

Picture29.png

my wife and I enjoyed a week at fantasy island. I usually stay at cocoview but due to the price I have recommened FI to my daughter and her friends. I will return to cocoview in June with no trepidation whatsoever. Good luck in making your choice.

Booked it boys n girls. We'll be on FI in December. Let cha know how it goes. Anyone else be there around the 12? - 19th?

¡Viva la revolucion!

Watch out for the Gorillas :monkeydance: ... they'll eat all your :banana::banana:

Good decision, have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom