Drysuit - Boot Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MartianBeerPig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hiya. I have a drysuit which needs a new boot. It's a Polar Fit by Mares (Mares - just add water). I emailed half a dozen or so dive shops in Melbourne asking whether they could arrange this. Including the dive shop on Mares' website. Unfortunately the only shop to respond was the one from Mares' website who advised me they couldn't handle it. :shakehead:

Anyone have any advice? Tks

As a 'worst-case scenario' (considering distances involved), Superior Diving Repair in the U.S. can repair/modify just about anything. They worked some impressive magic on my suit...

Hopefully it won't come to that. I should have got it done before I left Vancouver but I decided to go diving instead.

Yep Ocean Suits swapped my drysuit boots. They did a great job, only problem was they put the left one on the right one and vice versa :rofl3: Though, they were very fast at fixing this and couriered it to me for free :) I have had a few things done there and have no complaints about their work. But maybe put an L and an R on your boots :wink:

lol. that must have done wonders for your kicking style.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom