Cayman Dive Operator and Dive Spots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

808DIVERS

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Dive Enthusiasts,

My wife and I will be in the Caymans in two weeks (the week of October 12th) and we are looking for Dive Shop and Dive Spot recommendations.

Dive Operators
We like the full-service treatment and smaller crowds and willing to pay a little more for it. We are thinking of doing 3-4 dives on or trip.

Dive Spots
I have been to Cayman diving before, but my wife has not. Previously, I dove the North Wall (Tarpon Alley), Grand Cayman West - Oro Verde and The Acquarium. Willing to do the same dives for the benefit of my wife, but seeking other suggestions/recommendations.

Thanks in advance for your help! BTW and I am late planning out our dives!?

Do you have lodging already?

If not, for full service Ocean Frontiers rocks. You can stay right at their condos and never touch your gear between dives. The East End diving is beautiful.

I haven't dived with any SMB area shops that would be in the 'drop off your gear and never touch it until you leave' category. Many will swap tanks between dives for you if you want them too, but don't take care of it after the dive day by rinsing and storing for you. Neptune's is my favorite SMB shop in that category.

Perhaps some posters who live on Cayman can give better leads on SMB full service shops.

Have a great trip!
DS

OF will take care of your stuff even if you are not staying with them. Couple of days between dives doesn't matter they still deal with it all.

Back
Top Bottom