Whites Launches New Fusion Boot!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will need to work with your local Whites dealer - they will have it shipped back to us and we can make the modifications - its well worth it though, especially for the price!

Until the next dive,

What is the turn around time on sending in our current suit? Obviously minus the time the LDS takes to send it in.

Mine took about 6 weeks RT from Alaska to Washington to Canada to Chicago to Alaska. (DRIS had me send it directly to White's forwarding location in Washington State, then Whites sent it back to DRIS). I just got it back a couple of weeks ago - sent it in to have a neoprene neck seal installed. Awesome job installing it at the factory, suit is set up mostly how I want it now.

The new booties are pretty slick... I think I still would have gone with the EVO III boots even if they were an option at the time I ordered my suit. Lots of shore diving with "ankle breaker" rocks. Love the support of the EVO III, but sometimes I'm lazy and wouldn't mind the ease of donning integrated boots =)

-B

Last edited:
So am I correct in my understanding, that new suits would give you the option of either the fusion boot or the Evo boot? It would just be a matter of fin sizing to accommodate the difference in the boot bulkiness?

Back
Top Bottom