R.I.P PacketSniffer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The NEDU report is just that a report of the rebreather and possible defects.
They do not tend to provide black and white reporting but rather an analysis of what was delivered to them.

If you are interested I would suggest looking at rebeatherworld or PM me privately.

I suggest this out of respect for the nature of this thread.
A moderators statement of intent for this thread would be welcomed...
I do not want to change the nature of the thread.

Andrew

Andrew,
I am not a moderator; but I have an opinion. I would like to keep this thread as a memoriam to Richard. I would prefer that we not discuss analysis or investigation details here. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Andrew,
I am not a moderator; but I have an opinion. I would like to keep this thread as a memoriam to Richard. I would prefer that we not discuss analysis or investigation details here. Of course, this is just my opinion.

I am in agreement here. There are other sub-forums for that here. I met him only once and I will forever remember him as a Texas Swamp Diver. All other discussions are best left to other sub-forums here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom