White fusion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcadhrim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I search a dry suit (It's mandatory here to dive during the wintertime), is anybody has an idea about de White Fusion suit? It seems very different in conception, but is it really "robust"?

I hardly ever say this but please use the search function - there are several threads reviewing the fusion on the board.

In my case I have drug mine through wrecks and restrictions in caves for a year and a half and have never put a hole in it. It has been far more durable than any of the trilam suits or neoprene suits I have owned previously. The ability of the outer skin to move in relation to the inner skin appears to greatly reduce the chance of damaging the bladder.

I am sorry, I post because the threads I found was relatively "ancient" and It appears that there has been some changes in thoses suits. So I have searched about up-to-date datas.

Maybe I've not found the correct threads ;-): I'm going to dive inside the forum again.

We just put some vids of all of the skin options on our website. If you look at the different products on our online store, you can watch the videos :wink:

Dive Right In Scuba

Fastest selling, most popular, most innovative design, makes all other drysuits outdated....you will not regret buying one!

Feel free to call me if you have any questions, I would be happy to go over the suit and options more with you

Well guys, I tried one this week end (by the way, I never dive in dry suit before ) It is like diving with a pyjama! And that was great. The dark lake with a visibility that I can't speak about without being rude -private joke inside! ;-) - was warm like the beach and I never had the feeling that I tried something, I just dive like everytime but dry!.
Clearly I have had there all my answers. I will buy one for me and my wife!

The major improvements have been (in no particular order):

1. A change in the zipper directions so they both run the same direction.
2. A slicker interior surface (grey rather than black).
3. New suspender material
4. Optional tech skin and limited edition skin
5. Velcro on the ankle cuffs of the skin for the optional Fusion boots.

I am not sure if they are putting more material in the lower leg of the bladder or not - but my early Fusion has skinny lower legs and I had to go up a size to get my legs to fit.

I am not sure if they are putting more material in the lower leg of the bladder or not - but my early Fusion has skinny lower legs and I had to go up a size to get my legs to fit.

On the new suits with the new socks, or if you send your suit back to have the new socks put on, they will widen the calf area :wink:

The calves are fine in the XXL suit. If I send it back in will they send me the XL suit I wanted to get in the first place but with wider calves? The horse left that particular barn about a year and a half ago.

Hi Mike, your Australian nightmare here - still in love with my Fusion! Love it, absolutely love it - the best drysuit. And the undergarments - just perfect, thanks a lot. I would have bought more of Fusion but mine is still like new after so many dives.
Love my Fusion - and the deal that you made for me.
I send everyone interested to Dive Right in Scuba. Once again - many thanks.

I also bought a Fusion from Dive Right In. Still working on the money for the undergarments. What did you get for undergarments if you don't mind me asking tomdell?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom