September Dive and Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The weather forecast is rain in the morning and thunderstorms in the afternoon,it might be better to shoot for next weekend.

Well, let's see what it looks like in the morning, if it is raining, we will cancel, if it isn't I'll be there at 9ish.

Well it is raining this morning so I am assuming it's cancelled. I would definitely like to do this again. Maybe we can reschedule for another weekend?

I would love to! Maybe October since I will be on vacation next weekend. Sorry about the weather! For a first dive in Lanier I would rather you get the best viz and that just isn't when it is overcast and has been raining for days...

Mike

I would love to! Maybe October since I will be on vacation next weekend. Sorry about the weather! For a first dive in Lanier I would rather you get the best viz and that just isn't when it is overcast and has been raining for days...

Mike

When you get a date set, let me know and we'll post it on the Atlanta Aquanauts calendar. I'm sure we could round up a decent sized group to help out.

Well it is raining this morning so I am assuming it's cancelled. I would definitely like to do this again. Maybe we can reschedule for another weekend?

Just so long as you don't bring any brown pickles!:D

The good news is the lake is 3 feet from full pool,highest in years,that will make the walk down the beach shorter.

Whats the lake look like now? Is it trashed from the rain or does it look ok for diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom