Missing all the Crabs and Cali!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Sam,

I wondered what happened to you. Good seeing you post. Sounds like you're keeping busy, even if you aren't diving that much. Keep us informed.

Rex I will bud and definately let you all know what it's like.

Hey Sam,

I wondered what happened to you. Good seeing you post. Sounds like you're keeping busy, even if you aren't diving that much. Keep us informed.

Kevfin I will dude! Hope all is well with you.

Kuz,

Hope your travels do bring you to Pensacola. It's an easy drive and a great place to make a few dives. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Hope to see you soon. We even have great viz.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
www.drdive.com
drdive@drdive.com

Capt. Jim,

I will for sure get ahold of you. Thanks!

Waddup Sam! I had no idea you moved. I drove past the melting pot yesterday and thought about you. The Oriskany is an awesome dive, when I did it I had 100ft+ of vis and it was 78* @ 137fsw. The H2O Below is the boat to take for the O. If you want to do a few shallow wrecks jump on the Wildcat. Really small 4-pack style boat, really small but a lot of fun. The boat dives out there are nothing like ours, totally bare bones and no frills or fills. Here's a few pics I took while out there.

Oriskany12.jpg

DiversOverWreck3.jpg

ArrowCrab2.jpg

MoonJelly5.jpg

RussianFreighter3.jpg

Cool photos Billy! I always like good arrow crab photos.

Not to get way off topic but your 1st photo of the wreck reminded me of a recent trip to Hollywood Divers. One of the regular divers had just come back from the Vandenberg dive in Key West. What he had done is take two Nikonis cameras, mount them next to each other on a bar, use slide film and take a shot with both simultaneously. Then he cuts the slides out of the sleeves and puts them into one of those viewers you used as kid to get 3d photos. They were really cool!

Last edited:
Hi Billy,

So that thing is a crab neat & the jelly is awesome.

John

Back
Top Bottom