Pressure & your cycle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thevalkyry

Queen of the Turtles
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have seen lots of threads on here about diving with your period - but I have more of a macro question on that topic. I have always been a little wonky and unpredictable. I got certified in June and it seems like things are even more unpredictable since I started diving. I got breakthrough on my trip to Cozumel in late July and after 2 weekends of lake diving I am late.

Anyone have any wisdom to share??

I have seen lots of threads on here about diving with your period - but I have more of a macro question on that topic. I have always been a little wonky and unpredictable. I got certified in June and it seems like things are even more unpredictable since I started diving. I got breakthrough on my trip to Cozumel in late July and after 2 weekends of lake diving I am late.

Anyone have any wisdom to share??

If you have always been a little wonky and unpredictable, then diving has nothing to do with it. Physical exercise usually tends to make cycles more regular, not the other way around.
Just always be prepared.

I've found that after diving, especially after longer trips, that my period starts a few days later than I would expect it to, and I'm usually pretty regular.

That's funny.. mine always comes while on a trip. It never fails. lol However, I have not noticed any difference in mine because of diving besides my lack of luck.

It never fails that I am on mine when i get the chance to dive. It is always heavier. I change right before the dive and end up having to stay in my wetsuit commando while i wash my bathing suit out after only 40 minutes or so. But, requested my appointment to go over ablasion and hopefully next summer I won't have any of those issues!! :)

For me stress can bring them on, a lot of times they happen when i'm about to go on a trip too, even though they are too early.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom