Hollywood/Dania Shore & Boat Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DJR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone, new to the board here. Looking for buddies to dive with in the Hollywood area. I keep a 22' boat in Dania Beach and would also like to do some shore dives. Anyone interested?

Funny, I was looking for someone with a boat to take me out.

You won't have problem finding a buddy here. There's a lot of regulars that go out for boat and beach dives.

There's also two pretty active groups in Broward (I'm sure there are many others).

On Facebook, there's Wes' Scuba Crew which is actually doing a beach dive tonight in Dania.

There's also El Ray's which is a very active group if beach divers. They have regular weekend and Wednesday night dives as well as other dives througout the week. I usually go out with them every Wednesday and one weekend day.

Either way, shouldn't be to hard to find someone around here.

Greg

I'm in the Cooper City area and am usually available on Sundays. P.M. me if interested.

A lot of people from the board are in your area. We have been to Hollywood for the past 2 weekends. I will send you a message next time we go. Also, keep your eye out for the "Trips and Local Marketplace...Florida" right above all of the threads. But you are more than welcome to come on the shore dives with us.:D

I'm free on Fridays and Sundays and I live in Dania Beach.

Thanks a lot NJ to FL! Some shore dives would be great. I've just been on boat dives so far.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom