Dive Turkey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I guess I'll have to write a report then....:wink:
There won't be any video but I'll try to put some pictures...

Malene
18 days to wait to be on holidays in Kas...

Thanks. Yeah when I watch it I get all nostalgic as well. Who did you dive with? I was w/ Kas Diving and most of the divers were Dutch actually. Well, I hope that the OP gets the hint that Kas is a GREAT place to dive...and visit! ha ha

I've been there many times and I dove mostly with Archipel Diving and once with Sun Diving, which changed its name or operator I guess. I like Archipel diving team, but also heard that Anemon diving has high standards as well. I'll try them as well.
Kas is one of my favourite diving destinations and I used to go there frequently when I was in Turkey. I've been living in the Netherlands for the las two years and missing Kas :depressed:

Thanks to everyone for posts it looks like kas the place to go we are going to oludeniz fethiye- birthday boy a non-diver chose it- diving doesnt look too good but if anyone knows where to go or who to use would appreciate it- thanks again

Thanks to everyone for posts it looks like kas the place to go we are going to oludeniz fethiye- birthday boy a non-diver chose it- diving doesnt look too good but if anyone knows where to go or who to use would appreciate it- thanks again

Actually there are good diving spots around Fethiye. I don't know if you'll stay in Fethiye or Oludeniz. If in Fethiye you can find many dive operators just on the harbour area. Otherwise you might not have many options but you can give a try to MedDiving or LykiaWorld Diving in Oludeniz area, I did not dive with them though.
Other than that, if you don't have any chance to dive, don't be worry. There are many things to do and to see around Fethiye. Enjoy it! :wink:

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm back from my holidays in Kas. I'll write a report. It was as good, or even better than I remembered ! And one week is definitely not long enough !

Hello,
I'm back from my holidays in Kas. I'll write a report. It was as good, or even better than I remembered ! And one week is definitely not long enough !

Sweet. I can't wait to hear about it. Did you take any pics? One week in Kas is such a tease!!!

I will be out near Adana next June. What is the closest place to dive near there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom