Suggestions for apartment/condo rental in Barbados in Nov

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvleemin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
We're thinking of going to Barbados in November for about 8 days. When ever we travel we like to stay in a condo or apartment so that we have a full kitchen, so we can at least cook breakfast before we dive.

So I have a couple of questions:
1) Where on Barbados should we stay - not sure what the best area is
2) Any suggestions for specific places to stay?

We are planning on renting a car, so the place does not need to be right near the dive shops (we're not sure who we're going to go with - maybe Dive Barbados Ltd or Eco Divers are my first thoughts).

Any other comments or advice is appreciated.

Darryl

I just booked the above stay and dive combo for mid Nov. and I am "TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP".
I usually dive with Barbados Blue when I go to Barbados and this will be my sixth trip so I would recomend them. The hotel is also in a very good location. Hope you have a great trip
Daniel

I always stay at the Sea Foam Haciendas.

check it out...... Welcome!

pm me is you have any questions.

Hi Daryl
I would recommend All Seasons Europa Apartments, in Sunset Crest, Holetown, St James on the West Coast of Barbados. ( Tripadvisor.com/ All Seasons Europa) Perfect accomodation for divers, self contained 1 bedroom air conditioned apartments with kitchen, lounge and veranda looking out on a nice grassy area with lots of tall coconut palms that create plenty of shade. There is a good size pool, a bar and restaurant, and very friendly staff. I would recommend diving with Dive Hightide, ( www.divehightide.com) they provide hotel pick-up and drop back free of charge and are only 5 mins away. Dive Hightide is the only Dive Op that conducts Turtle Tagging dives, twice weekly. Its a great way to get up close with the turtles..
There is plenty to do in Holetown when you are not diving, ie Duty Free shops, bars, restaurants, etc.
Have a great time
Mooring Inspector.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom