Cozumel in September 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi:

Dinner sounds like it will be alot of fun, but it looks like we won't be able to make it.
We'll probably be on the ferry to PDC on the evening of the 9th.
If things change, I'll let you know.
Either way, I'm sure everyone will have a lot of fun!
Kujhawk91, thanks for organizing.

Bummer about not being able to make it to Dinner... if something changes, please let me know and would be happy to add you..
Bill

Bill -

We plan to be there for dinner on the 9th. This is a guys trip for us, the wives are staying home.

Mark
Ron

Well we leave EARLY tomorrow morning..
See you all on the 9th.

Bill thanks for setting all of this up..

My husband, 2-year old son, and a couple of friends will be there September 5-12. Staying at the Allegro and diving with Dive Palancar. Got cheap airfare directly into CZM this time ($290 each!) so we're skipping the CAN-bus-ferry trip.

From my friend Karen: Here it is, the CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR SEPT. including those associated with MX independence and various sporting related events.

So it looks like we have 9 for dinner tomorrow night:

Mark_GH20 (2)
rfe634 (2)
DStack (2)
HarryCT (2)
KuJhawk91 (1)

If anything has changed, let me know. I will talk to Casa Denis and have them reserve a table. Anybody else would like to join us, it is not too late!

Looking forward to some great food and great conversation about 6:30ish.

Bill

Here's the updated list: :)

DStack.............. 4th-10th
DStack.............. 4th-11th
HarryCT............. 4th-12th
ntkriced............ 5th-9th
Mark GH2O........... 5th-12th
rj634............... 5th-12th
joyride............. 5th-12th
jpomerantz.......... 6th-13th
kujhawk01........... 9th-14th
basketjodi.......... 11th-20th
qjktx............... 12th-21st
Airleron............ 12th-19th (Delta Dive Club)
diverdanmcg......... 12th-19th
bcaderunr........... 12th-19th
Aigtbootbp.......... 19th-26th
sffrenchman......... 19th-26th
smoochy............. 19th-27th
OUTHOUSE............ 20th-27th
mikerault........... 26th-10/3
ssa@ssaking.com..... 26th-10/3
mstevens............ last week
U4ick_73............ 30th-10/2

Add me for Sept. 28th 'till Oct. 3rd stayingat the Occidental Grand. May be diving with Aldora

Add me for Sept. 28th 'till Oct. 3rd stayingat the Occidental Grand. May be diving with Aldora

Tell 'em Hola! from Sallye in Atlanta.

64 days and counting.....

We will be staying at the Wyndham Sabor islander. The resident divers are the Sandollar. Does anyone know about them? Can anyone recommend anyone else?

We will be staying at the Wyndham Sabor islander. The resident divers are the Sandollar. Does anyone know about them? Can anyone recommend anyone else?

Living Underwater

Aldora Divers

They are both steel tank operations which means tanks that hold more air in them (120 cubic feet) and give you more bottom time. Just finished my 5th 9 day trip in the last year and spent time with both Aldora and Living Underwater this trip....every day was unbelievable. The normal dive was an hour and a half and most were longer than that. If you are looking for less expensive, I whole heartedly recommend Dive with Martin. Really good people who are friendly and helpful, but they dive Aluminum 80's like most other dive ops on the island and bottom time averages an hour or so. Truth is, any dive operation on the island will take you to the same reefs, the major differences are how much air in the tanks, how nice is the boat, how many divers are in it, how attentive are the crew and how much does it cost. There are many threads in here on different dive ops, do a bunch of reading and choose one....you can't really go too wrong. Enjoy your trip!

Also, get yourself one of these....

MAP

Back
Top Bottom