RMO - what's everybody doing this Labor Day weekend, Sept 5-7th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Great Escape is sold out for the trip - I should have made reservations earlier.

Last edited:
Robin.. you guys "have fun" on that trip. Wish I could make it, but business wont take me to So. Cal until the following week. Oh well....

thanks Mike, wish you were joining us! We are crossing our fingers about the weather.

robin:D

oh great, another day off I was oblivious to until someone pointed it out!!!!

Make sure you ask Capt. Tim to take you to the wreck of the USS Butler if he can.. its interesting.. some wreckage to video.. and of course Farnsworth banks.. if weather prohibits you from diving Farnsworth.. ask him to take you to "Little Farnsworth". He knows what I'm talking about. Its a small reef, near Avalon.. beautiful dive. Also.. if you end up in near Italian Gardens or any areas where Tim says they have seen black seabass.. he tells me that the past few trips.. divers have seen them right under the boat, at the bottom. His theory is perhaps the boat sounds may attract them. Every time I go there, I'd swim away from the boat, and miss them. Next trip.. I'm going to lurk under the boat if were in Black Seabass territory. :)

thanks Mike! Yeah, I will tell Capt Tim to take me to the color and the GSB. :D Frankly, at this point, he can throw me in the water anywhere out there and I will be happy. I am ready to see some color, some kelp, and some weird fish. :D

robin
diving this weekend, woo hoo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom