Coastal Clean up day September 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaPixie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Farmington Hills, MI --> Weeki Wachee, FL
# of dives
500 - 999
Are there any shops in TBA area (closer to W/W), that are doing anything for Coastal Cleanup Day on Sept. 19th? :confused:

I am looking to volunteer but have not seen anything posted _ if so PM me:blinking:

You might want to check with the Florida Aquarium. They do a lot of clean ups. Let me know if you need contact info.

You might want to check with the Florida Aquarium. They do a lot of clean ups. Let me know if you need contact info.

Yes, Please! :D

Is Florida Aquarium the Tampa Aquarium?:confused:

Seapines dive club is doing a coastal clean up at Anclote park again this year. They will have a free lunch and prizes for the trash collected. Last year they gave away a new BC and LOTS of other high dollar prizes. ( I didnt win so I cant remember them )
I will check the dates and times and post them. It was a lot of fun last year!

Check out Tampa Bay Watch too! The Aquarium is doing a Cross Bayou / Joe's Creek Cleanup Event. Let me know if you want more information. I am a volunteer at the Florida Aquarium.

Thanks cancun9 - Yes please send me the info Date/time/location etc..

I am also very interested in volunteering @ FA :D I sent in a app from the web page but have heard nothing back - that was 4 weeks ago :(

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Thanks cancun9 - Yes please send me the info Date/time/location etc..

I am also very interested in volunteering @ FA :D I sent in a app from the web page but have heard nothing back - that was 4 weeks ago :(

Hey Pixie if you come up on Saturday we can chat about the Aquarium. I work for them as a DM. I went through the volunteer process too. It takes a while. Don't worry. They will get in touch with you.

Yes, Please! :D

Is Florida Aquarium the Tampa Aquarium?:confused:

The Tampa Aquarium is the Florida Aquarium! :wink: :D

I volunteer for the Florida Aquarium as well and we are doing a clean up, Sept 19th, on the 22nd Causeway as a land and kayak cleanup. But there are many locations to choose from. Check out this addy to find a place near you.

http://www.oceanconservancy.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom