FS Ikelite DS125 and Double Arm Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do it easy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have the following for sale:

Ikelite DS125 strobe with ball socket arm, international charger, EV controller, diffuser, and manuals. Part #3944.77

Ikelite Dual Release Handle and Tray with bolts for Type B and Type C mounts. Part #9523.32

I bought these new in May 2008 and haven't used the strobe much. The tray was attached my housing, but is in great shape. Both have only been used in freshwater and have never seen salt or chlorine.

I'd like to sell them together for $850. Shipping included to the lower 48. Paypal and money orders accepted. I also have a Pelican 1600 case- ask if interested.

Thanks for looking! PM me with any questions.

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

I have a Canon Powershot SD900. It's a little PS camera that I essentially got for free. The strobe is almost too much hardware for my little camera- it's like having leather seats in a yugo.

The strobe has a preflash setting for cameras that use a preflash. My Canon is a point and shoot camera and it works just fine, aside from my lack of photography skills.

I'm not sure if the dual arm tray will fit other housings? What kind of housing do you have?

I have a Sony housing and it does have a place at bottom of he case to screw in something

EV Controller is sold!

I'm willing to piece this out:

Strobe w/ Charger $650

SA-100 Ball Arm $90

Dual Arm Tray $50

Take all three for $750

Prices include shipping to the lower 48. I take Paypal and money orders.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom