Cozumel in September 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's not very nice :wink:

You will have some others on the boat some days :)

Of course it's not nice for you!!!

No biggie, it's not like your boats are crowded in the first place :wink:

Wife and I will be in Cozumel 9/4 through 9/10 and in Cancun 9/11. Staying in a condo (El Cantil) and diving with Aldora (which I need to book...soon).

My wife and I will be there 9/12-21. Staying at Hotel Casa del Mar and diving with BlueXTSea.

Hoping we can scare up enough folks for a couple of afternoon/night dives during our stay...

Jen & Mark
Austin, TX

My wife and I will be there 9/12-21. Staying at Hotel Casa del Mar and diving with BlueXTSea.

Hoping we can scare up enough folks for a couple of afternoon/night dives during our stay...

Jen & Mark
Austin, TX

I would love to do another twilight/night combo. July was my first time doing that and not just a night dive and it was awesome! We saw at least 10 splendid toad fish with Pedro on that twilight dive! But we aren't diving with Christi until the 22nd :depressed: So hopefully at least another couple will want to do one :D

Here's the updated list:

DStack.............. 4th-10th
HarryCT............. 4th-12th
ntkriced............ 5th-10th
Mark GH2O........... 5th-12th
rj634............... 5th-12th
joyride............. 5th-12th
jpomerantz.......... 6th-13th
kujhawk01........... 9th-14th
basketjodi.......... 11th-20th
qjktx............... 12th-21st
diverdanmcg......... 12th-19th
bcaderunr........... 12th-19th
Aigtbootbp.......... 19th-26th
smoochy............. 19th-27th
OUTHOUSE............ 20th-27th
mikerault........... 26th-10/3
mstevens............ last week
U4ick_73............ 30th-10/2

Delta Dive Club (probably about 15-20 of us total) will be at Casa Del Mar Sept 12-19. Diving with Del Mar Aquatics.

Would anyone be interested in getting together for dinner and/or drinks on the 9th? That looks there should be a reasonbly good sized group that evening... Anybody have any opinions on where? Casa Denis? Wet Wendys?

Still wondering if anyone would be interested in having a group dinner/drinks during the 1st week? We had a group that got together in July and we had a good time. The 9th seems to line up with the largest number of people being there.

Anyone interested?:eyebrow:

Still wondering if anyone would be interested in having a group dinner/drinks during the 1st week? We had a group that got together in July and we had a good time. The 9th seems to line up with the largest number of people being there.

Anyone interested?:eyebrow:

We'd be up for meeting if something actually comes together..

Hi:

We would be interested in dinner, but we're leaving Coz for the mainland probably early evening on the 9th instead of the 10th.

So, not sure we would be able to meet-up.

A couple of us could probably make it if you pull something together.
This is really my first trip to the Island as I have only dove it from a
cruise ship. Saw where Wet Wendy's is closed.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom