Clear Springs scuba park night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txbadboy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just wanted to give a shout out to josie and let him know how much I enjoyed the night dive with him and that I hope his dive partner figures out how to resolve the ear problem. I realy enjoyed having the school of fish following us from one end of the dive park to the other that was realy cool.thnx big time.

HAHAHA, I'm glad you got on here Alex. (I'm Josey). I'm glad you had a good time and thanks for going with me. I also enjoyed diving with Scott the next day, you guys are cool and I'll dive with ya anytime. Oh yeah, almost forgot....

CONGRATS... YOU ARE NOW A "TEXAS SWAMP DIVER"

Welcome aboard!

P.S. Scott needs to get on the boards too... He is also a TSD now.

It's also fun to "spotlight" the small fish in the weeds for the bass.

Anytime TK.. Thanks for coming. See if you can camp out next time. I enjoy staying the entire weekend when I can. It's too bad Kohath (Dalan) had to abort the dive due to not being able to clear. I'll make a post soon with some video/pics that we took this weekend.

Anytime TK.. Thanks for coming. See if you can camp out next time. I enjoy staying the entire weekend when I can. It's too bad Kohath (Dalan) had to abort the dive due to not being able to clear. I'll make a post soon with some video/pics that we took this weekend.

Did Dalan, register here yet? I did a member search for Kohath and nothing came up. Is his ear OK now? He said he was going to hit the doc up for an appointment.

Ya i am on here as Dalan :) Kohath was taken or somethign liek that... ya ya my sinus crap cleared up....the next day.... was fun while it lasted lol got in plenty of dives 3.5 night dives and 2 days is not to bad for a weekend :)

Ok looks like i got my name after all :) this is dalan i will post under this now :)

Ya i am on here as Dalan :) Kohath was taken or somethign liek that... ya ya my sinus crap cleared up....the next day.... was fun while it lasted lol got in plenty of dives 3.5 night dives and 2 days is not to bad for a weekend :)

It's also fun to "spotlight" the small fish in the weeds for the bass.

That's just WRONG! ! !

kohath, you might give the board moderators a shout and ask them to remove the SB ID dalan. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom