Need a favor from someone in the Antilles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpslim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Odd post for scuba board, but a buddy of mine's last name ends in .an and would love to register his name as xxx.an. HOWEVER, in order to register a .an name you have to have a company on the island and register it from there. So, basically looking for someone who wants to help out and register the domain (100% paid for of course and I am sure a thank you bonus). No technical expertise or anything required. Please let me know if you can lend a hand, MUCH appreciated and this is just a personal domain- not corporate or anything like that.

It does not appear Jake's company registers .an domains...
[update] woops, read more.

Even if he doesn't , drop him an email. He may can help, really nice guy, I have known him for a good many years.

Flop Flop Flop, cough cough. Ok finally made it back to the board, Been while. Hey Herman how r things.

Ok I'm not sure what exactly you need to do to register the an website but drop me a line or PM and I'd be glad to help.

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom