Cave diving on Ohio??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Are there any caverns or caves in the ohio area that are divable? If so i'm very interested in there locations. If you could please share them I would appreciate it.

Thanks again,

ScubaHill

Are there any caverns or caves in the ohio area that are divable? If so i'm very interested in there locations. If you could please share them I would appreciate it.

Thanks again,

ScubaHill

Closest to that in Ohio that I am aware of is the crusher and tunnel at White Star . . . .

Ken

How about the Blue Hole in Castilia, Oh? It's probably off limits to divers; I don't know.-----Yes, I do know; It's now a fish hatchery and is off limits to divers.

Last edited:
ScubaHill,
I will be at White Star on Wed, too....strangely enough in the afternoon with a OW student who is from Chillicothe!!!! (now living/schooling in Columbus)

If I have time, I'd love to meet up with you & try to get a dive in, if you're looking for a buddy

Back
Top Bottom