KISS Rebreather Demo Event at Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Viscya

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

KISS Rebreather Demo Event
Dutch Springs, PA

If you have ever thought about diving a Close Circuit Rebreather (CCR), or you've just wondered what it was like. Check out the Demo Event at Dutch Springs.

For more details, click HERE.

This is going to be a great event! Whether your looking for a new diving experience or looking to gain more information on closed circuit rebreathers, this KISS Rebreather Demo event will be perfect for you.

This KISS Demo Event is open to all certified divers! This Event will run 3 days starting Friday August 21 and ending on the Sunday August 23rd. In an effort to provide a more personalized touch and a true diving experience, we have allocated time slots in 4 hour and 2 hour intervals.

Friday is a special day as participants will have a 4 hour session encompassing KISS CCR overview, equipment checks, 2 dives and lunch! Sign up for Fridays session here to reserve your spot

Saturday and Sunday are 2 hour sessions including a KISS CCR overview, equipment checks, 1 dive and lunch!

Saturday night we will have a BBQ and Night Dive for KISS Divers!

Each session will have a maximum of 4 participants and 2 Instructors. Dives will be in Open Water with a maximum depth of 30 Feet. Water temperature is expected to be in the neighborhood of 73 degrees. Vizability 50 feet+. Both the Sport KISS and Classic KISS will be available to dive! Yes, we have plenty of KISS Rebreathers for each participant in each session and then some!

Courtesy of Advanced Diver Magazine, each participant will receive a free subscription for 1 year!

For Directions to the KISS Rebreather Demo Event please visit Dutch Springs website . The Demo Event will be held on the Peninsula side!

If anyone has any questions please contact me at (908) 359-1250 or email me at jasonf@tscscuba.com

Cheers

This is going to be a great event! Whether your looking for a new diving experience or looking to gain more information on closed circuit rebreathers, this KISS Rebreather Demo event will be perfect for you.

Sounds like a great event! Too bad I won't be able to make it.

:shakehead:

Courtesy of Advanced Diver Magazine, each participant will receive a free subscription for 1 year!

If anyone has any questions please contact me at (908) 359-1250 or email me at jasonf@tscscuba.com

Cheers

A good deal gets better. Thanks to Curt Bowen for sweetening the deal!

Current KISS divers will find lots to do also. Compare notes and sea stories with other KISS divers. There's a BBQ and Night dive on Saturday. Stop by and join the fun.

Thank you ScubaBoard and friends,

We are officially sold out for Friday August 21, 2009 KISS Rebreather Demo Event!

The Saturday August 22 and Sunday August 23 sessions are filling up nicely and there are still spots available!

Get your KISS Closed Circuit Rebreather Experience started today and sign up for this amazing event!

Cheers

Thank you ScubaBoard and friends,

We are officially sold out for Friday August 21, 2009 KISS Rebreather Demo Event!

The Saturday August 22 and Sunday August 23 sessions are filling up nicely and there are still spots available!

Get your KISS Closed Circuit Rebreather Experience started today and sign up for this amazing event!

Cheers

I'm trying to convince my wife that I need to get off the plane from Curacao on Saturday night, move my gear from one car to the other, and drive up to Dutch on Sunday morning for more diving...

:no:

Don't wait for me to get started!

Dear SB,

Just 3 days left till the KISS Rebreather Demo Event kicks off!

All divers are welcome to take part in this unique event. Saturday and Sunday sessions are just 2 hours and you get to go diving with a KISS Closed Circuit Rebreather! Come and join us sign up today!

P.S. If you don't want to participate but you are interested in touching the rebreathers and getting a better understanding of them, come on up and hand out! We will be positioned on the Peninsula side of Dutch Springs on Bethlehem P.A.

Cheers

I've seen Jason & his RB divers in the water. They are very put together and impressive UW. Also, I chanced upon one of his demo. days and I remember he had plenty of KISS units to examine and touch. Most of all, divers were having fun.

Cheers,

X

The event starts tomorrow. Stop on by.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom