Videos of Sheridan Tug

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, nice video. The Sheridan is one of my favorite dives. :palmtree: Bob

What are you using for lights? Just curious. I would love to get some of that color in the videos.

Come see my newest video of Sheridan Tug! The vis was 60+ feet, water temp 87' with more cigar minnows then I have ever seen. Even the the groupers were out eating these little guys. Let me know what you think.

YouTube - Dive Sheridan Tug in Florida's Gulf out of Tampa with American Dive Institute

:popcorn:

I love when people share videos. Especially one's like your yours. Excellent film work :thumbs-up Now does this make Capt. Ty famous???? Let me kow. If so, next I'm out with him, I'll be sure to get his autograph. :wink: Glad you enjoyed the dive. It is also one of my fav's.

Cool video. Now I have to go dive it. I have never been out to it so I will have to make the trip.

The clearest underwater video I've seen so far. Can't wait to go there myself.:D

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Are you serious? :confused: Best intact wreck in this area!
:cool2:

Yep. I have never been out there. I have only done one dive off the coast of St. Pete. The rest have been out of Sarasota or West Palm or springs.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom