Diving in Central Kentucky??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not that they don't trust you, Mitch, it's that they care about you. They want to make sure that you are safe. I realize that you think you're invincible, but keep in mind they have your best interests in mind. After they can see that you can be a safe, responsible diver, they'll relax. give it time.

Yep, I'm 39 years old and my mother is just now to the point that I can tell her that I'm going diving and she doesn't revert to "protect her little boy" mode and give me a speech about being careful. That's just what parents do.

As they are more sure of your experience and ability, they'll ease up on the worrying. Now she's comfortable with me diving and is like "have fun".

My girl friend still does it but not as bad. With working construction and diving it was a lost cause. It is nice to know that she cares.

Very true wally, it is nice.

My girl friend still does it but not as bad. With working construction and diving it was a lost cause. It is nice to know that she cares.

Can you imagine how bad it will get for me, with my parents, once I get my Full Cave Diver certification?...... & I'm 40yrs old. :rolleyes::D Yes, it's because they care......:blinking:

Actually my parents don't say anything. I'm sure they care though.

Well,... I don't have a "Significant Other" (Boyfriend or Husband), so I guess someone has to fill that "I care" position.....:D

Same here. :depressed:

EDIT: BEFORE SOMEONE JUMPS ON MY POST! Please substitite (girlfriend or wife) in place of (Boyfriend or Husband) for me.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Something that you're not telling us Bob?

As soon as I posted that and re-read it, I thought to my self "Wally or Chris one are going to jump all over that". I quickly made my edit. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom