DUI demo Days Coupon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim2386

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys,

I went to the '08 demo days to try drysuits and I plan on going back again this year and then most likely purchasing a suit. Just wondering if anyone has been to the DOG demo days '09 events this year, and if so, what kind of coupon/discount are they giving out? It may sway me in if I make the purchase or not.

Thanks
Jim

The coupon was a free undergarment with the purchase of the suit or a free bag with the purchase of an undergarment.

What - they do not have the Sports package upgrade thingy anymore? I thought it was the same thing every year...

Same here, no decent deals on a suit just a free bag or under garment. You would think the bag should be included regardless :no:

Just a free undergarment, do you guys have any idea how much you save if you get the undergarment for free?

If I got the Polartec fleece 300mg for free when I bought my suit, I'd have an extra $400 in my pocket.

Now I can understand the bag, that cost $20 bucks so that should be free and mine did come with a bag, when I both purchased the suit and the undergarment.

Am I missing something hear?

MG

I just pulled out the coupon from my pile of junk.

It reads:

Special Offer
- Purchase any new DUI Drysuit and get a FREE Insulation Jumpsuit! Retail Value $200
- Purchase a DUI DiveWear package and get a FREE DUI BackPack GearBag! Retail value $66

Free ActionWear 150 or 300 jumpsuit avaialbe with all new DUI Drysuits or get a $200 credit toward an upgrade to Polartec PowerStretch or Xm450 Jumpsuit or Action Wear Professions Pullover and Pants

Free DUI BackPack GearBag available with the purchase of Polartec Powerstretch, PolarTec Powerstretch SP or Xm450 jumpsuit or Actionwear Prof Pullover and Pants AND DiveWear Boots.

Good for 8 Weeks from the attendance date of the event.

I just pulled out the coupon from my pile of junk.

It reads:

Special Offer
- Purchase any new DUI Drysuit and get a FREE Insulation Jumpsuit! Retail Value $200
- Purchase a DUI DiveWear package and get a FREE DUI BackPack GearBag! Retail value $66

Free ActionWear 150 or 300 jumpsuit avaialbe with all new DUI Drysuits or get a $200 credit toward an upgrade to Polartec PowerStretch or Xm450 Jumpsuit or Action Wear Professions Pullover and Pants

Free DUI BackPack GearBag available with the purchase of Polartec Powerstretch, PolarTec Powerstretch SP or Xm450 jumpsuit or Actionwear Prof Pullover and Pants AND DiveWear Boots.

Good for 8 Weeks from the attendance date of the event.

That is a great incentive... You guys should jump on it if considering a DUI...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom