Kayla got Hitched!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations!

Proxy? was this like in M*A*S*H where they got married over the phone or something?

(you might be too young to remember when M*A*S*H was on TV)

:rofl3: I dont remember that episode, but I have seen MANY M*A*S*H episodes. It is something like that. A lot of paperwork, a couple of stand ins... and BOOM we were married.

....Well, that and six weeks of waiting. But... whatever. :wink:

I hope you are as happy as I am after 32 years!

That's cause you found your better half.

Wow, 32 years! Thats an inspiration! Whats your secret?

Kayla, I met Dave and his wife, they are so sweet together, they genuinely enjoy each others company, you can see it when you're with them. It's so wonderful to be in the presence of it.

That just makes me all warm and happy. You dont see that enough!

:rofl3: I dont remember that episode, but I have seen MANY M*A*S*H episodes. It is something like that. A lot of paperwork, a couple of stand ins... and BOOM we were married.

....Well, that and six weeks of waiting. But... whatever. :wink:

so you guys did it "remotely" and didn't get to see each other for the proceedings? that sucks....

well hopefully he can come home soon enough!

32 years? the way you talk about your "lovely bride" I assumed you guys just got married! I guess that's good you talk that way after 32 years!

so you guys did it "remotely" and didn't get to see each other for the proceedings? that sucks....

well hopefully he can come home soon enough!

That would be correct. We got married July 23rd-- I havent seen him since April 16th! :rofl3:

Well congratulations then! Many, many years of happiness and good fortune Kayla and Hubby!

That just makes me all warm and happy. You dont see that enough!

I won't tell you stories from the other side then.:shocked2:

And how come no one told me about this??:depressed:

Congrats!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom