the mother of all Almity PNG trip reports....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the great trip report! Love the pictures, too...especially the clown fish! Looking foward to more pics.

Thanks for the great trip report! Love the pictures, too...especially the clown fish! Looking foward to more pics.

And here are more Pictures

DSC_2083.JPG

DSC_2123.JPG

DSC_2174.JPG

And you can find more here

Papua New Guinea

Almity1 and Almitywife -

Thank you so much for this post! My dive buddy and I planned our ultimate PNG/Australia dive trip for next year here recently, and I've been trying to find some detailed trip reports for Tawali. Your trip report is fantastic - exactly the details I've been looking for. We're already booked at Tawali and on the Spirit of Niugini, but I'm insatiably exicted and have been thirsty for as many pictures as possible =)

In thanks,

-Brandon

Almity1 and Almitywife -

Thank you so much for this post! My dive buddy and I planned our ultimate PNG/Australia dive trip for next year here recently, and I've been trying to find some detailed trip reports for Tawali. Your trip report is fantastic - exactly the details I've been looking for. We're already booked at Tawali and on the Spirit of Niugini, but I'm insatiably exicted and have been thirsty for as many pictures as possible =)

In thanks,

-Brandon

Next year!!!!!! When?????

Great report and pics!....Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom