mares jax mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcc

Reaction score
Did anyone using jax mouthpiece, how about comparing it with seacure?

Hi mcc,
I've been using the jax on my Proton 42 metal and believe me it's absolutely magic. It locks in your mouth and no matter how your head moves, you don't feel any pressure on your reg.
Don't know about the seacure, but the Jax is well worth it!
Make sure though you dont put one on your octopus, because if anyone ever has to use it will have a tough time fitting it in his mouth!

thx, but i can't find the black one in Hong Kong, only the other color was found.

I've been using the JAX for about 1 year; I have a Seacure that's about 5 years old that I moved onto an SS1.

Although the JAX is very mouldable (is that a word?) like the Seacure, I feel the Seacure is more comfortable. I may try to re-mould if I get a chance.

thx rickyd, is your seacure transparent one? coz the others said the black one is hard to mold

thx rickyd, is your seacure transparent one? coz the others said the black one is hard to mold

Yes, I'm using the transparent Seacure, on an Atomics B1.

I can find the transparent seacure in HK, but not the black too..............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom