Anyone diving Gilboa 8/1 & 8/2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshall,
I will be at White Star on Sat & Sunday working with students in the morning. After that, however, I am thinking about hanging around and diving a few more times Saturday---maybe even get in a night dive.:)

I'm not sure from where you're at, but could White Star be a little closer drive for you or not?

Kevin

Aw Kevin,

I wanted to get my diving in Saturday morning and start heading home in the afternoon. Shoot, we keep missing each other. I really hope we can get together sooner or later.

Greetings Marshall,
I was diving off dock 3 and I am pretty sure I walked by or saw you two somewhere.
There was a pretty large group of students down there. Our group of five did very well for the most part. We like to teach our students to be aware of their position in the water, STAY OFF THE BOTTOM! This is something we work hard at.
Not so the case with everyone. I even tried to convince some other divers to but by Sat. night vis was really tough , our night dive was more like a navigation.
It really was cool our advanced student was ready for the challenge.
I hope your diving was good and some really cool stuff is in the works at Gilboa!
The place is really changing above and below the water!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Thank you for the reply, but I did not make it there. Anyway, I am glad things went well for you.

Back
Top Bottom