Introduce yourself - Get to know the PPD. (No chatting PLEASE!!!!!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Justin
Certification: PADI AOW, Drift Diver, Deep Diver, PPD.
Favourite divesites: PG, red sea.
Dream dive: Sipidan and Tubbataha
Equipment: Apeks XTX 200, Seaquest Balance BCD, Mares Avanti Quattro Fins, Henderson 3mm suit/booties, Suunto vyper computer, Scubapro mask

Name: David
Certification: PADI OW (2000), NAUI AOW (2009), NAUI MSD (2009)
Favorite Dive Sites: Still looking but love most of them
Dream Dive: Tubbataha (Going next year)
Equipment: Poseidon Xtreme Reg, Halcyon BCD, Mares H.U.B BCD, Mares Avanti Quattro Fins, Mares 3mm Suit, Aqualung Booties, Suunto D4 Computer, TUSA Optical Mask, OMS Phantom HID Light, UK C4 eLED Light, UK Mini Q40 eLED Light, ProPlugs

Name: SHIO
Diving Since: 1996
Certifications:
NAUI Scuba Diver(2001), NAUI Specialty Diver(2001), EFR Adult Responder(2002), PADI Rescue Diver (2003), PADI Dive Master (2006), PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor(2006), EFR Instructor Adult/Child/Infant-Primary/Secondary Care (2006), and Technical Rope Rescue Instructor (2003)
Equipment: Apeks, Scubapro, Aqualung, Suunto, UK, Oceanic, Mares, and more..

Name: Ayeth
Age: 25, Female , I'll be in Manila until december, so dive buddies needed!=) PM me, got lots of free time!
Diving since: May 09 (had 40+dives)
Certifications: NAUI Open Water
Favorite dive sites: none yet except SURIGAO CITY-Cantraza, I've had most of my diving @ Surigao, my hometown
Dream Dive: Tahiti, Tubattaha, Great Barrier, Palau
Equipment: MR12 REg, VectorPro BC, ScubaPro Jetfins, Suunto d4
(new here!)

Ayeth, you can dive with us at Planet Dive, Anilao.

Last edited:
Name: erine
Certifications: sdi
Favorite dive sites: balicasag (that's the first place i've been to outside dnt hehehe. i'm looking forward to diving to more locations)
Dream Dive: mauritius shark pits, south africa (to see the great white), palau
Equipment: 45lb oms single bp/w, oms slipstream fins and tusa xpertzoom split type, aqualung technisub nero mask, mares tropic lady, aqualung technisub snorkel, oceanic 5mm booties... looking for good deals on regs and suunto d4 :D

bagong luma,

Pangalan: Jun Lao
trabaho: Ad Media
Cert: naui ow/padi aow
Mga paborito: secret bay, kirby's, beatrice, mainit-anilao, blue corner,german channel- palau, black coral forrest balicasag
Pangarap: Galapagos, Darwin Island
Gamit: basic reg, bc, and dive comp
bidyo log http://www.youtube.com/user/junlao122675 : )

Hi everyone,

Some of you here know me, as a manager in Atlantis in Puerto Galera or Dumaguete, or from Triton Technical, my own small tech op in Dumaguete. For those of you that dont - Hi!

The last 12 months have held a lot of changes for me and I've been fairly absent from the board...

Well now I'm back and better than ever! I am proud to announce that I'm now living in Malapascua and watching the construction of my diveshop/resort from the ground up. We have begun construction on the diveshop and hope to be able to take divers out from there by the beginning of February.

The new company name is Evolution, and as the name suggests we plan to take things to the next level. We will be offering Recreational and Technical diving of all kinds amongst the great diving of Malapascua, with sharks, wrecks and deep walls, as well as the significant macro diving which often gets forgotten about on this island.

Please feel free to shoot me questions on the new op - we hope to provide something for everyone.

Website in my sig, not completed yet but gives you an idea, and contact details if you're interested.

I look forward to showing my face again here regularly and hopefully meeting many of you underwater[again]

Thanks and all the best for 2010 to everyone[yes, even BabyD and MV :wink:]

Matt.

Back
Top Bottom