gobble gobble gobble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to wish everybody a

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Be safe, have fun, enjoy the LOOOOOONNNG weekend, and please return.:)

I second that motion...

And for all my Canadian friends who have to work the next to days we will be thinking of you....

hehehehe

We need a turkey icon!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and/or friends. Let's be reminded what we truly have to be thankful for and don't forget to hug those close to you!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Think of me at 6AM Thursday as I head for Dallas in the morning, and all you guys are fast asleep dreaming of food!
:sunny:

your first plate (of Turkey whitemeat stuffing homemade and gravy with cranberry sauce not from a can) and seconds???

Just wanted to toss in my Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Eat lots of Turkey with all the fixings and don't forget the requisite nap.

30 minutes between platefulls, this gives you time to "OFFGAS" and rid your system of any particulate matter!!!

Thought you'd like to know

ID

Other than the USA - anyone else "celebrating"? As Syruss pointed out - the Canucks celebrated Thanksgiving last month (we space out the turkey so we don't space out).

Happy Thanksgiving you guys south of the border...

To steel a phrase from the one and only Barefootman.

The way I see it, if you wake up in the morning, can get out and do the things you want to do, then it should be a holiday.

Thank you our neighbors to the North for your warm wishes.

And here it is for all to see...

Just look three up from this post... yeah, its a green turkey, but it's the best we could do. BTW, does that make him a cannibal tomorrow???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom