Diving in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orangiraffe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys,

I thought of taking my Advance OW in Bali. Do you have any idea how much that will cost? Certification requires 5 Adventure dives right? Any great places to dive? We are backpackers, naturally...so any suggestions at all would be great.

We are going in December...is that good timing at all? :lotsalove:

I just got back from Bali... the diving was incredible. I would focus most of my diving around Tulamben on the east side of the island which has outstanding shore diving. Talk to Ricardo at Blue Water Ocean Sun about getting your AOW certification. Diving in Bali with PADI Dive School in Tulamben He can also take you to some fantastic offshore pinnacles via jukoon including gili biaha, my personal favorite. Try to get to Nusa Penida if you can, and Menjangen island in the Northwest too.

Hey wetrat...if its not a hassle could you give me a rough breakdown of the expenses? Course fees...accomodation?

Back
Top Bottom