Update on Liz on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, this is Ed, Liz's husband.

I know she is very active on this board and asked me to let you know what is going on. I know this is a public forum, so I will not go into great detail.

She went to Curacao last week and had a CT Scan, another test again. They found a tumor in her abdomen that was hiding behind intestines. The doctors do not think it is cancer, which is good. She has a meeting with the surgeon in Curacao again on Monday at 2pm. Once I know other information I will send it to you. She is in good spirits and doing well. She is just really tired and has some pain, but the medicine is helping her

Thank you all in advance.

ED

Thanks Ed sent her our love. Hoping for a quick recovery.

Hello Ed
Barb and Rick here, we stayed with you at the reef june 7 thru the 21st. I'm the one from Edison New Jersey. Liz's old home town.
We pray that all goes well with the test and any surgery she might have. Stay strong she'll need your strong arms around her. I know in my heart she will be ok, and as a nurse I know she will do what she has to do to get better. Give her our best and tell her we are thinking of her.
We might be back in December and I'll let you know when. Hopefully I will see you both.
If you need anything from the states, please don't hesitate to ask.
Fondly,
Barb & Rick

Email sent, our thoughts and prayer are with her.

Ed, I know how much Liz does and how much extra burden this puts on you. Here is hoping for a speedy recovery and steady progress back to good health for her. Lot's of folks who love Bonaire feel the same I'm sure--hurry back Liz! // ww

Ed

Good wishes for Liz, we hopes work out well for you.

Brian and Sue

Back
Top Bottom