Caveadventurers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

petemoss

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone interested in new BP/W or other stuff, Caveadventurers.com has a special; MachV 30 lb wing, Dive rite stainless plate and hog harness for $345. Edd has best prices on the planet unless someone knows someplace cheaper. His list prices are much more than quoted prices.

Pete

I ordered a bp/w setup yesterday form Edd at caveadventures.com. Hope his customer service is as good as my other long distance LDS.... ScubaToys. He has a good rep on the various scuba boards. Can't wait to dive the new setup.

I ordered a bp/w setup yesterday form Edd at caveadventures.com. Hope his customer service is as good as my other long distance LDS.... ScubaToys. He has a good rep on the various scuba boards. Can't wait to dive the new setup.

Edd is one of the best I have ever worked with - in person or on-line. You should be happy - with the service and the bp/w. My only issue is that I keep buying things from Edd. :)

My husband and I were recently referred to Edd for a new side-mount rig for cave diving. Now, my husband can't stop! One purchase turned into two, and he's still wanting more new toys. Edd has taken the time to talk Mike through the various options available to him, and to guide him through the set-up. Kudos to Edd, and hope that more folks discover Cave Adventurers. It's simply too good to miss.

...I recently ordered an Oxycheq Vertex Extreme 42 lbs dual bladder wing from them.....their WWW site was showing it to have been on backorder for a LONG time, eventually I decided to go ahead and 'get in line' for the wing and submit my order...and prepared for a long wait....but I ordered on a weekend, and it shipped out the very next business day (Mon) and I got it on Thur of that same week......so kudos to prompt service......but wish they'd keep the WWW site a little more current, it's no huge biggie to me, but I can't help but wonder how many potential sales they've lost by having their site show things to be on backorder for a long time when in fact they're 'in stock' and available for immediate shipment. (unless, by a strange coincidence they really were on backorder and they just happened to receive a new shipment from the OEM at the same time I placed my order ? )

...I recently ordered an Oxycheq Vertex Extreme 42 lbs dual bladder wing from them.....their WWW site was showing it to have been on backorder for a LONG time, eventually I decided to go ahead and 'get in line' for the wing and submit my order...and prepared for a long wait....but I ordered on a weekend, and it shipped out the very next business day (Mon) and I got it on Thur of that same week......so kudos to prompt service......but wish they'd keep the WWW site a little more current, it's no huge biggie to me, but I can't help but wonder how many potential sales they've lost by having their site show things to be on backorder for a long time when in fact they're 'in stock' and available for immediate shipment. (unless, by a strange coincidence they really were on backorder and they just happened to receive a new shipment from the OEM at the same time I placed my order ? )
Remember that Ed's shop is right by oxycheq, so it's quite possible that Ed didn't have that wing in stock, yet was able to stop Patrick that weekend (owner of oxycheq) and ask about it.

Remember that Ed's shop is right by oxycheq, so it's quite possible that Ed didn't have that wing in stock, yet was able to stop Patrick that weekend (owner of oxycheq) and ask about it.

....well, if that's what happened, then that was very nice of Ed and Patrick to take care of me! :)

Karl

I ordered a bunch of gear from them, it was sent out the same day, and it was recieved 2 days later in San Francisco. Excellent place, just wish I found about them earlier.
Posted via Mobile Device

damn...so tempting...then I'll have to start looking for an octo as well...

question: does the diverite/Mach V bp/w package also come with the lp inflator hose?

Anyone interested in new BP/W or other stuff, Caveadventurers.com has a special; MachV 30 lb wing, Dive rite stainless plate and hog harness for $345. Edd has best prices on the planet unless someone knows someplace cheaper. His list prices are much more than quoted prices.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom