Thumbs Down to Adventure Scuba at CSSP Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's good to see you posting again Mr. Chapman! And the rumors of you diving more are very intersting to hear. Hope to see you under water in the not to distant future.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Wouldn't just have wielding a dive knife at the beginning of this whole incident have solved the problem. If you dive on my group of students, I will show you the Sea Hunt hose cutting speciality.

That would have ended it there and then.

:popcorn:

And the rumors of you diving more are very intersting to hear.

I've been doing a lot actually...just not much in the "Warm waters" of Texas... I've done quite a bit of mooring work up here in the frozen north... not just a couple of weeks ago, I was refitting a 25' section of 5/8" (175 lbs worth) to a mooring ball in 52 degree water; and then when I got to Murray a few weeks back, it was like bath water. It was NICE to not have to dive with a hood.

Likewise...hope to see you 'neath the waves soon.

Methinks we called the puppetmaster behind divealotdiver off...or perhaps the puppet simply lost a an argument with a tablesaw and lost his tongue... :rofl3:

On the serious side... I sure would like to see those whiteboards outside the entry points to the platforms...

John!

I know, I know, "you're just sayin'...":D

I think you're probably right about the puppetmaster though, I think you've figured it out.:wink: I don't think tablesaws are why he's incognito though...
(see tagline at end of post)

Rhonda

Last edited:
Hi y'all!
Can we all just kiss and go diving now???

You're cure but not THAT cute.

I know, I know, "you're just sayin'...":D

(see tagline at end of post)

If you're quoting Nietzsche, then I'm done "just say'n", I'm definately out classed... :wink:

Water temps here are in the 60's; if I could just shake this dang'd cold, I'd go diving to celebrate!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom