What an incredible board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from the SECOND LARGEST province in the SECOND LARGEST country in the world.............

Ontario, Canada...................................................

Welcome from one of your neighbors to the North! -130 dives since last July - Wow! - In that case, I woinder what "haven't been diving in a while" means :wink:

I also was lured in by Dee - she does that to us all I guess! - Anyway - Welcome to the pond!

Cheers

Achu,

Just got back from the "Land of Coz", wish I had known you were there, we could have met, but I will be back in March.

Where bouts do you live on Fantasy Island?

ID

Welcome aboard achu!

Glad you found this place! Now can you pass the popcorn, I need a snack!

Welcome to the Scubaboard.. I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.. Hope you enjoy and get off those other message boards this ONE ROCKS!!!

N1Hawk

Originally posted by achu
I´m on a few diving boards, but I love this one! I can´t believe I never found this board before!

I love how there are so many topics to choose from...So, hello all!

I´m Achu. I certified PADI OW last July in the Puget Sound (brrrrr.) I´ve since logged over 130 dives, certified Advanced and Rescue diver and am considering going for my Divemaster Certification.

I moved to Cozumel last year to take a break from the "rat race" in the US and have been her almost a year now!!!

The diving here is incredible, but I am also looking forward to the day that I get to travel around and dive some other beautiful sites in the world!

achu!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom