Complete Set SCUBA GEAR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easyrider003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a complete set of scuba gear for sale. I have just gotten married and need to sale to pay off some bills. I have:

- Zeagle Brigade BCD

- Deep Sea 3mm Wet suit

- 7 mm Wetsuit (can't think of the brand name)

- 3 mm Booties Deep Sea Brand

- 5 mm Rock Boots

- 5 mm gloves

- 3 mm Hood Akona Brand

- Pair split fins solid black in color (can't think of the brand)

- Complete Regulator setup Aqua Lung Titan

- Oceanic Veo Computer

- Aqua Lung Goggles

- Aluminum 80 tank still in current hydro and vis

- Cressi Sub Travel Bag

- 2 Mess Dive Bags, 1 from stuart coves

- Approx 20 lbs weights

- Dive Light

- Snorkel

- Dive Flag (the bottom is yellow in color and inflatabe)

- Aqua Lung Blade Fins

I am asking $1800 obo plus shipping. Please email me here or at easyrider003@gmail.com or call Michael at 334-864-1135. Shipping would be done from Opelika Alabama

I have approx 15-20 dives with this gear. 2 of those dives were salt water. Rinsed after every dive

And pictures would be beneficial as well.

Yeah I will try to get sizes and pictures posted within the next day or so. Is 1800 to much to ask? What would you expect to pay for everything listed? I don't want to rip myself or anyone else off by over charging. Just want to be honest about everything.
Thanks,

I would suggest that you be prepared to consider best offers.....I only quickly looked at each individual piece you have listed, but I would say you are not likely "giving the stuff away" considering it is used. I would say you will find out what "the market" is willing to pay soon enough. Keep an open mind and negotiate.

You also might get more money if you consider selling pieces off individually or in smaller "lots". The person that might need the BC, may have no use for the wet suits and thus they will not value them....you get the drift.

ok. Thanks for all the input. I would be willing to sale in pieces. I am diffenitely keeping an open mind. Again thanks for all the help.I really hate to part with it but other things come first :(

You'll probably have a hell of a time selling it as one package. Better off splitting items up - especially with your size dependent items - it'd be tough to find a buyer that'd fit into everything. Best of luck to you in selling!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom