Just fun, inquiring divers wanted to know..so

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I really don't know what that meant? :confused:

It was a response to Emoreira's comments and the fact that no matter what you do, someone is night going to like it.

.....from a home soda maker (I wear many hats)....

That would make for a funny hat :D

What would happen if you open a shaken bottle of soda at 100ft...will it fizz out or just stay in the bottle?

I can save you the trouble of this one. On my AOW deep dive the instructor took down a coke can. He shook it up vigorously and then popped the top. Nothing happened, nothing came out. He then of course did what any instructor would, shotgun the coke.

ah stadevene....that's no fun then.

We have a rule, everyone who observes must participate. This is just one more way we can confuse the jury when the questioning starts as we're under oath. "There were no witnessness present, just accomplices!!!.

I wish to thank Kat for the donation of her mask when she just "wanted to watch". Thanks for taking one for the team.

No, I don't hate you nor any of your friends.
I only consider that an AL80 tank and all the related gear that you were happily destroying just for fun could be very usefull for some other people that cannot afford the cost of diving.
I'm more than happy diving. I love diving. Sometimes I cannot afford the cost of a diving trip, rent the gear and so on, nor even consider buying my own gear.
When I see people destroying things just for fun what some others cannot get, that makes me angry.
I know and I understand that you can do what ever you want with your money, time and belongings. It's your right, but wasting resources is something that goes against the rights of the rest of the people.
As National Geographics says, what every one does, counts, no matter how little it is.

if you cant afford diving then you shouldnt be diving....and nobody has rights to my stuff except me. I'm sarry but you sound like a commie***I'm not flaming or being a butthead, it's just a thought***

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom