Very Newbie (in SC)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah my instructor is a cop who happens to be a neighbor of one of my co-workers. I have been getting the run around time and time again from him about when/how we are going to be able to finish up my classes. (We started this long process the beginning of January!!!) It's frustrating but at least this way I can hopefully meet some new friends and possibly a dive buddy. The last thing I want is someone who is as unreliable as he was.

Thanks for the encouraging words though. I have wanted to do this for a while now and have become a bit disenchanted with the process.

VJordan, I am willing when you are able!! My hubby and his buddy like to spearfish, which usually means I get to chase them. ::sigh:: So, I would love to have a buddy to dive with so they can do whatever and we could do whatever. We have a LDS if you need to rent equipment. If you have your own, we have lots of tanks and a pontoon. PM me once you have your C-Card and we can set up some time to dive. YAY!!!

VJordan78

You are right... One of the big upsides of taking a class is meeting potential dive buddies that have the same interests and depth guidelines. You can have a blast and learn together without the pressure of trying to catch up with more experienced divers!

Dive safe and ENJOY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom