Holiday weekend at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If all goes well this week, I'm planning on arriving Fri morning & hope to get in at least a couple of dives on Fri. I probably won't be there Sat - but will swing back through on Sun for a couple more.

Only problem is - my dive bud is out of town, so I'll be looking for somebody to dive with. Any takers? (I don't mind tagging along with a group dive)

I'll be out there all weekend, we can buddy up if you want.

I also will be around, so if anybody want's a buddy they can hit me up! i'm always ready to get in the water!

Foo - I'll keep my cell handy - give me a buzz Friday AM.

My buddy and I will be in her turquoise MINI at the south end of the lake - you so cant miss us. Diving orphans please feel free to come join our group! :)

I'll be out there all weekend, we can buddy up if you want.

I'll be there at opening - old green dodge minivan (wife has the good truck this week) - I'll look for the "Hockey Shirt" banner? South side?
(PM sent)

(BTW - I'll have a kids wetsuit & booties for sale if anybody's interested stop by & chekc it out - excellent condition)

Foo - I'll keep my cell handy - give me a buzz Friday AM.

My buddy and I will be in her turquoise MINI at the south end of the lake - you so cant miss us. Diving orphans please feel free to come join our group! :)

I will call, but why don't you set up in the trees with the old folk? FooMan requires shade and I require easy entry, lol.

Park opens at 10 on Fridays right?? I've never been there on a Friday, so I guess I'll be waiting on Robert to open the gate.

Anyway, I'll be driving a white Toyota Tundra stepside if anybody wants to buddy up.
Have got full 4 tanks that need visuals, so will be doing at least 4 dives.

Foo, I'll likely set-up over on the SE side under the trees.
You were thinking about the spot where we had the clan gathering awhile back right?

I can be pursuaded to go to the trees :) Shade is good.

They really dont open until 10 AM?? Woo-hoo for sleeping late!

Yep, 10AM...I'll be there, gonna dive the plane, been a long while since I've started at that end!

I have a call into Robert to see if this Friday they might open at 8 or 9am....who knows....?

They open at 10AM, already asked Tim (Fatboy) earlier this week

Back
Top Bottom