Good place to buy iPod Nano?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey,

Where is a good place to buy iPod Nano, 16GB?

I know it is a kind of late join in Apple world though since completely moved to PC....

Thanks in advance,

You might get one cheaper on eBay but afaik all authorized dealers sell around Apple's set retail price. Best Buy has them slightly on sale now - $189. If you look on eBay, read the fine print. New doesn't always mean new, usually they're reboxed returns if the price is significantly lower. Or refurbished.

Costco is where I bought mine.

If you're open to a refurbished model, check the Apple website. I bought my latest iMac, refurbished, from Apple and saved a significant amount. Plus if you buy a refurb from Apple, it comes with a one year warranty.

So far, the brand new one from Amazon is $174.95 plus Free Shipping....

The refurbished one from Apple outlet is $149 plus Free Shipping.

Which one should I get? The refurbished one is OK enough to use without any problems? This is for my fiancee, so~~~

In addition, any good arm band? I looked some accessory, but there are so many choices.

Any case you recommend, such as transparent case......

According to Apple:

"We test and certify all Apple refurbished products and include a 1-year warranty."

I bought a $1100.00 iMac from them refurbished, and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

I'd go for the refurbished one from Apple, we have bought multiple macbooks, imacs and macbook pro's at work and have had no problems with them.

If you are really worried about it get Apple Care for it, you can get awesome prices on Apple Care on eBay

Now..... I need more your expertise on Ipod application.

She wants to have a docking system with Ipod Nano. Based on the Google search, there are so many manufactures to produce a docking system.

Anyone is using a docking system at the reasonable price? Any recommendation?

According to Apple:

"We test and certify all Apple refurbished products and include a 1-year warranty."

I bought a $1100.00 iMac from them refurbished, and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Thanks for your info..... It looks like Apple outlet is way to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom