Force Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those of you that have moved the wings outside the fin, any details as to how performance was affected the further you moved them out. How far out seemed to be optimal? Plan on doing trying to play this weekend with moving them. Any info would be much appreciated. I was originally told (no names, the boss might be reading!) not
to take them outside. Should have went on my instinct and did it anyway! THanks!!!!

It has been a long time since I have signed back here with the recession and no diving so why not check it out.

Without further wait, last year my brother and I tested all our fins continuously in our neighborhood community pool when I lacked the funds to go diving. We found moving the force wings whiskers out one click out has slowed down my kicking stroke a wee bit but also stabilized the fin on my down stroke for power. In turn it has helped me advance my learning curve while I started to learn how to surface swim with these fins. My younger brother had the same results.

Here is my small collection of Force fins. Except the blue ones those are my APS Mantarays.

PICT0368.jpg

Whiskers from the Force Wing accessory line. The only color option missing from the photo is our newly released Diamond Clear.
whiskers_td_colors1.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom